D12102: Port Language KCM to Qt Quick

Eike Hein noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu May 17 10:48:25 UTC 2018

hein added a comment.

  I've cleaned this up/out now. About half or so got reassigned to either systemsettings:kcm_formats or frameworks-sonnet. Some got closed as FIXED and WORKSFORME. There's a bunch left. 2-3 have a point (e.g. the the language names), the rest is weird stuff.

  Re saving: The part of saving that was broken is writing the list to the rc file so that the next time the KCM opens it shows the selection. But the env vars startkde sources did get written. So applying the settings worked but UI state was borked. At least I think so, because I copied over the rc saving part and it didn't work until I fixed it up. It seemed like KDE 4 code - it was passing KConfig the option to write to kdeglobals, when there's a seperate plasma-localerc now.

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop