D6096: Add Wayland RemoteAccess capabilities to KRfb

Jan Grulich noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu May 17 05:20:47 UTC 2018

jgrulich added a comment.

  In D6096#263873 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D6096#263873>, @Kanedias wrote:

  > Thanks for the xml, I was able to pass it to qdbus2cpp. Amusingly, if I just try `auto reply = dbusXdpService->CreateSession(QVariantMap());` (with empty parameter map), the main desktop portal app just segfaults! I mean, not the kde impl one but the main XDG Desktop Portal!
  >  I'm fixing my parameters thanks to your test app, but... should that really happen?

  To be honest, GLib + DBus is a mystery for me, I don't really know how this is implemented, it generates lots of code from XML files where you can easilly get lost so I have no idea whether they check parameters or not. It's better to ask someone on #flatpak <https://phabricator.kde.org/tag/flatpak/> channel if you really want to know what's going on, but I guess you shouldn't be able to call it with less parameters then you supposed to, right?

REPOSITORY
  R437 Desktop Sharing