D12837: Split replaceAccount from addAccountToCache

Valeriy Malov noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue May 15 13:13:53 UTC 2018

valeriymalov added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> davidedmundson wrote in accountmodel.cpp:361
> On second look, I might have misunderstood.
>
> This isn't a replace, it's just making sure the current user is at the top?

Yes. Replace code was added to `addAccountToCache` at some point because of the "modify new user entry" logic (line 434 in the original), which broke `addAccountToCache` here. This patch moves the replace code out to `replaceAccount` so `addAccountToCache` does what the name says again.

In fact `replaceAccount` technically adds a user too but does it by replacing fake user entry ("+ Add new user" in the list) with it 😕 This whole bit might be worth refactoring to kick fake user entry out of model containers & add tests, but I don't think I'll be able to do it this week.

REPOSITORY
  R128 User Manager