D12837: Split replaceAccount from addAccountToCache

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue May 15 10:13:40 UTC 2018

davidedmundson requested changes to this revision.
davidedmundson added a comment.

  It might work, but it's overly messy.

  We have addAccountToCache which has an argument pos, which determines if we're adding or replacing.

  Then we have a second replace method replaceAccount which also does replacing.
  So we have two ways of replacing an entry both and both are used once, and they're both identical except for a very subtle change on usage of m_userPath.

  I'm sure we can do something better.

REPOSITORY
  R128 User Manager