D12882: [Notifications] Move "Open With" items into the top group of the menu

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon May 14 23:25:19 UTC 2018

ngraham created this revision.
ngraham added a reviewer: broulik.
ngraham requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Move the Open With items into the top group of the context menu for notifications with images or files that you can open and see in the filesystem.

  I didn't move them all the way to the top because my sense is that Open containing folder is the more common action and deserves to be the top item. Also, putting it below the Open With actions would result in an extra ugly separator.

TEST PLAN
  [image goes here]

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace

BRANCH
  master

AFFECTED FILES
  applets/notifications/plugin/thumbnailer.cpp