D12857: Systemmonitor: use different label format when the applet is on a vertical panel

Miklós Máté noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun May 13 23:12:46 UTC 2018

miklosm created this revision.
miklosm requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  When the applet is on a vertical panel, its horizontal size is limited, and the speedLabel clashes with the name label. I fixed that by moving the speed values below the sensor name in this case.

  I also added some cleanups unintentionally (the first three hunks), as I couldn't find a way to change the diff after it's submitted. They remove an unneeded import, and fix some uninitialized variable warnings. Feel free to ignore them.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace

AFFECTED FILES
  applets/systemmonitor/common/contents/ui/Applet.qml
  applets/systemmonitor/common/contents/ui/ConfigGeneral.qml
  applets/systemmonitor/common/contents/ui/DoublePlotter.qml
  applets/systemmonitor/common/contents/ui/SinglePlotter.qml
  applets/systemmonitor/cpu/contents/ui/cpu.qml
  applets/systemmonitor/diskactivity/contents/ui/diskactivity.qml
  applets/systemmonitor/memory/contents/ui/memory.qml
  applets/systemmonitor/net/contents/ui/net.qml