D12835: Draw borders around side panels by default

Henrik Fehlauer noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat May 12 14:13:44 UTC 2018

rkflx added a comment.

  Is it really necessary to revert design decisions made for Breeze (compared to its predecessor Oxygen)? FWIW, I find the "after" screenshots look quite dated, and I cannot see any functional or visual improvement.

  In addition, I find the overall design direction quite confusing. On the one hand, we remove borders (group boxes, places panel in the file dialog), and on the other hand you want to reintroduce the old rectangle-heavy design (side panel).

  IMO we should respect those design decisions taken for Breeze, and not constantly change things around.

REPOSITORY
  R31 Breeze