D12698: WIP: Show SNI to install browser-side extension

Vlad Zagorodniy noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue May 8 17:51:11 UTC 2018

zzag added a comment.

  In D12698#259621 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D12698#259621>, @alexeymin wrote:

  > Nightly users shall suffer! Icon mismatch is not fatal error,

  I don't think so.

  For example, let's say I installed only Google Chrome (from Dev Channel). The only google chrome icon I have is google-chrome-unstable (with different sizes), right? Now, what would I see when I run google chrome? ;-)

  I think it would be better to read icon from a desktop file corresponding to a known browser(firefox.desktop, nightly.desktop, google-chrome-unstable.desktop, etc). That way, icons aren't hard coded anymore, which is good! Also, m_browsers could be simplified a little bit, e.g.

    const QHash<QString, QUrl> s_storeUrls { ... };

REPOSITORY
  R856 Plasma Browser Integration