D12716: Check for device not being null

Albert Astals Cid noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun May 6 10:22:56 UTC 2018

aacid added a comment.

  The other option would be not using findNetworkInterface at all since we're already doing qobject_cast<NetworkManager::Device*>(sender()) we already have the device, we don't really need to do a round-trip, but wihtout knowing this code at all it seems like if NetworkManager::findNetworkInterface doesn't find the interface it's because it's being dropped (which makes sense with the bug being about "crash when discoonecting VPN") so it seems better to just ignore the connection at that point.

REPOSITORY
  R116 Plasma Network Management Applet