D12476: kcm_opengl: Fix retrieval of DRI information

Alexey Min noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat May 5 11:39:38 UTC 2018

alexeymin accepted this revision.
alexeymin added a comment.

  In D12476#258427 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D12476#258427>, @roberts wrote:

  > It will fail gracefully, it checks for the presence of these /proc or /sys files and only acts if they exist. This code is only called if an EGL context is successfully created in any case, and in fact on Wayland rendering _is_ always direct.

  Yeah, after reading about wayland more, I think so, it always uses DRM to render.

  In D12476#257806 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D12476#257806>, @roberts wrote:

  > Can I ask for a reviewer for this under X11?

  Seems to work for me in X11, too
  F5834748: kinfocenter X11 test.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F5834748>

  About code, I don't like all those single-line `if`s whout braces around, and KDE coding style <https://community.kde.org/Policies/Kdelibs_Coding_Style#Braces> says:
  `Use curly braces even when the body of a conditional statement contains only one line.`
  But I guess the existing code already has this problem.
  I'd say +1

REPOSITORY
  R102 KInfoCenter

BRANCH