D12563: [Run Command] Add closable property so that close button can be disabled.

Dennis Scheffer noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed May 2 10:39:25 UTC 2018

dscheffer added a comment.

  In D12563#257024 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D12563#257024>, @broulik wrote:

  > Urgh. Just because you can doesn't mean you should. This will horribly break if the user is running a different look and feel package (different form factor, distro branding, etc).
  >
  > Please have a look at the "Search" plasmoid in milou which is basically a KRunner applet. Perhaps you can improve and/or base your work on that one instead.

  Thanks for pointing that out! I will have a look at milou. But just out of curiosity: Will krunner break with other look and feel packages as well? As far as I can tell it does the same as I did since I got the idea from there. (see lines 93-100 in https://github.com/KDE/plasma-workspace/blob/master/krunner/view.cpp)

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace