D11262: KDE logout screen background color fix

Radek HuĊĦek noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Mar 27 15:56:46 UTC 2018

Pitel added a comment.

  I finally got to do some testing and it is not looking good for luminance formula `0.2126*r + 0.7152*g + 0.0722*b`.

  Screenshot with background color `#5500FF` (blueish, button background on picture), you can see that black text is readable on it, but it has luminance only 0.14 so in overlay it is replaced by black.
  F5769603: Screenshot_20180327_174715.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F5769603>

  So I would rather stay conservative, and used formula `max(r, g, b)`. I am still not sure whether the threshold should be `0.5` or a bit lower...

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace