D11663: Add InlineMessage type and Gallery app example page

Eike Hein noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Mar 27 06:37:23 UTC 2018

hein added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> davidedmundson wrote in InlineMessage.qml:225-226
> I don't think either of these two lines will work as you intend as you've not constrained the label height anywhere

For some reason this did "work" in the gallery in the sense that the visual result of the QML is that it does what I wanted/expected it to do, but you're right this doesn't really make sense and I should just set the Layout.alignment for the thing like I do for the icon. It doesn't chance the outcome in the gallery, but I guess it would if someone sets an explicit height for an InlMsg. Correcting.

REPOSITORY
  R169 Kirigami