D11410: [RFC] Add option to make applet fixed width

Radek HuĊĦek noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Mar 25 20:09:07 UTC 2018

Pitel updated this revision to Diff 30555.
Pitel added a comment.

  - Replace checkbox with a checkable button
  - Add support for panel spacer -- currently we just check whether the applet is panel spacer and if it is we use `applet.configuration.expanding` instead of our `fixedSizeOverride`. I think we should remove context action to set `expanding` from panel spacer after this is landed and then convert it to use `fixedSizeOverride` array.

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop

CHANGES SINCE LAST UPDATE
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D11410?vs=29940&id=30555

BRANCH
  fixedSizeOverride

AFFECTED FILES
  containments/panel/contents/config/main.xml
  containments/panel/contents/ui/ConfigOverlay.qml
  containments/panel/contents/ui/main.qml