D1231: Add Remote Access interface to KWayland

Roman Gilg noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Mar 25 17:04:56 UTC 2018

romangg accepted this revision.
romangg added a comment.

  Looks fine to me. Tested compilation as well as runtime with KWin's DRM+EGL backend.

  - Please change in comments the frameworks version number these changes are landing in.
  - I would like to have @davidedmundson look over this patch a last time. If he doesn't have time until mid-week to do this, you can push.
  - Probably you know this, but please push as one commit only.

INLINE COMMENTS

> remote_access.cpp:139
> +    RemoteBuffer *q;
> +
> +    qint32 fd = 0;

rm whitespace

> remote_access_interface.cpp:118
> +};
> +
> +class RemoteAccessManagerInterface::Private : public Global::Private

rm whitespace

> remote_access_interface.h:38
> + *     (stored in manager's sent list)
> + *  2. Clients confirm that they wants this buffer, the RemoteBuffer
> + *     interfaces are then created and wrapped around BufferHandle.

rm whitespace (at the end)

> remote_access_interface.h:42
> + *     RemoteBuffer notifies manager and release signal is emitted.
> + *
> + *     It's the responsibility of your process to delete this BufferHandle

rm whitespace

> remote_access_interface.h:55
> +    void setFormat(quint32 format);
> +