D11516: use plasma_install_bundled_package

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Mar 23 15:09:45 UTC 2018

kossebau added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> mart wrote in main.qml:24
> ah, to me it appeared to break fifteenpuzzle, can you test if also for you using the qrc way, but keeping this unaltered, breaks it?

Sadly cannot test currently, self-compiled plasma-frameworks in custom prefix started to fail/conflict somewhere with system one recently.

Given the Private is not used, so this seems just done to move qml class/symbols out of global namespace, could possibly the whole "import" be removed? Or would it still be needed for some secret init triggered by that?

> kossebau wrote in fifteenpuzzleplugin.cpp:32
> Unrelated?

What is the purpose of this line in general? I do not understand the purpose, both with old qmlName and new qmlName argument.

It was also not discussed in https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/120949/ so picture me with big ? in my eyes :)

REPOSITORY
  R114 Plasma Addons