D10838: [joystick kcm] Fix translation catalog name to follow patterns

Luigi Toscano noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Mar 23 13:50:04 UTC 2018

ltoscano added a comment.

  Historical note: the few kcm catalogs called kcm5_<foo> have been renamed by me to avoid conflict with the files with kde-runtime, which is co-installable with KF5. While this is not going to be a problem for the transition between KF5 and KF6, we can never be sure that we won't have some KCM required at the same time in both versions, so better be safe with a small change now (given that we need to rename the catalog anyway). Same for any future KCM :)

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop

BRANCH
  improvekcmjoystickcatalogname