Experience on wayland regressed

David Edmundson david at davidedmundson.co.uk
Thu Mar 22 23:37:56 UTC 2018

Already proposed.

To summarise, we have:

My patch to change the default default qpa:
https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/c/224225/

Which is what I thought Johan was clearly making all his patches in order
to change, yet somehow it didn't materialise so he asked me to submit it to
get feedback.

Allan of Webkit  wrote the version you suggest:
https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/c/224306/

Then just now I had an idea for a super minimal won't-break-anything-patch
which no-one could possibly object to. Hopefully.
https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/c/224330/

*if* Qt 5.11 will not give us a better way to have wayland working for apps
I will want to revisit that env var change, but we can have that discussion
when the time comes.

David