D11586: libdbusmenu-qt: Remove nonexistant actions directly from the menu

Fabian Vogt noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Mar 22 21:29:33 UTC 2018

fvogt added a comment.

  Looking at the `WAYLAND_DEBUG` output I think I'm closer to understanding the issue now.

  When the `QMenu::popup` method is called, the chain "opened Event -> LayoutChanged -> GetLayout" gets started.
  The menu calculates its size and position, and sometime later creates the zxdg_positioner and finally gets the zxdg_popup_v6.

  At some point later, the DBus call completes and the menu changes size. This happens with the surface, but the popup
  position can't retroactively be adjusted to fit.

  I'm not sure why the menu size calculation reliably occurs after this method got called, though. That's the only point
  when the menu's sizeHint is wrong (exactly by the Y offset).

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace