D11558: Don't show cache memory in systemloadviewer bars

Henrik Fehlauer noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Mar 22 12:03:11 UTC 2018

rkflx added a comment.

  In D11558#231516 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D11558#231516>, @davidedmundson wrote:

  > I'm not sure we're talking about the same place. This is the little overview applet, systemloadviewer
  >
  > F5762570: Screenshot_20180322_115217.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F5762570>

  Yup, that's exactly the thing I'm talking about. At this point I don't care that much about the other options, but it would be annoying if the applet lost that feature. I felt this might concern a lot of users using this, so I spoke up. I don't want to block improvements, but maybe we can find a compromise here. Removing features which have been there for a long time is always a bad message to send when one of our goals is polishing.

REPOSITORY
  R114 Plasma Addons