D11558: Don't show cache memory in systemloadviewer bars

Henrik Fehlauer noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Mar 21 23:23:48 UTC 2018

rkflx added a comment.

  > It's a completely useless value to know vs how much memory is free.

  FWIW, I find it's a useful information to assess the state of a system: It grows with time after a reboot, and it shows nicely how memory intensive processes eventually take a toll on the cache until they are closed and I'm left with lots of free memory but only little cache. Quickly seeing the difference between "free" and "cached" can be quite useful.

  IMO it would be enough to adapt the colours a bit (and possibly improve the tooltip).

REPOSITORY
  R114 Plasma Addons