D11308: Use the default Plasma wallpaper on the lock screen

Fabian Vogt noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Mar 21 14:00:33 UTC 2018

fvogt added a comment.

  I'll write my viewpoint as downstream maintainer here: We removed the blue background as default as soon as it landed as it is was complained about in various places.
  Also, our sddm theme also uses the wallpaper as background so it looks similiar now.

  (if a user installed the -branding-upstream package they'd get the blue background again, but AFAICT not many did that)

  My personal opinion is that the blue background is incredibly hard to look at, too bright and not enough contrast.

  +1 from me.

REPOSITORY
  R133 KScreenLocker