D11198: [libbreezecommon] add box shadow helper

Hugo Pereira Da Costa noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Mar 20 13:56:14 UTC 2018

hpereiradacosta added a comment.

  > I have updated the diff so the "Accepted" should have gone away because I could introduce a bug, etc. Most likely it's a bug, I don't know ... Or Phabricator has AI so it could recognize what changes you wanted and what changes the new diff introduced.

  No no that's not how it works.
  I deliberately accepted the revision, despite having still some comments about what should be implemented, because I trusted you that you would implement this and only this.
  Basically when a revision is accepted, disregarding how many new diffs are uploaded to it, untill someone changes the status back to "request changes".
  So ... Fill free to push

REPOSITORY
  R31 Breeze