D11198: [libbreezecommon] add box shadow helper

Hugo Pereira Da Costa noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Mar 20 09:06:04 UTC 2018

hpereiradacosta accepted this revision.
hpereiradacosta added a comment.

  Fix it (std::erf), then ship it !
  I have had no time to work on an alternative QGradient blur, and wont in the near future. In the meanwhile lets use this code (that you have spent quite some time on already).
  There is still time to revisit it in the future.
  Thanks !

INLINE COMMENTS

> breezeboxshadowhelper.cpp:41
> +    double kernelNorm = 0.0;
> +    double lastInt = 0.5 * erf((-radius - 0.5) / den);
> +

erf -> std::erf (since c++11).
same elsewhere. I think it is clearer to add the namespace explicitly, now that it is properly defined.

REPOSITORY
  R31 Breeze