D11316: Components for Cards

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Mar 19 11:52:15 UTC 2018

davidedmundson accepted this revision.
davidedmundson added a comment.

  +1
  Probably worth porting some real world code before commiting the new API.

  Please commit with split the header changes, and Units change they seem very stand-alone. Can be done when merging if it's a pain to do here.

  There's a few thing I don't like, but don't have anything better for, it's very frustrating because QQuickGridView has a virtual method when we add an item which would be the perfect layer to meddle with the delegate item's size.

REPOSITORY
  R169 Kirigami

BRANCH
  mart/Card