D11469: [Mouse KCM] Add X11 libinput exclusive backend and UI

Roman Gilg noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Mar 19 07:06:42 UTC 2018

romangg added a comment.

  Thanks for your feedback guys. I maybe should have noted that I see the UI more as a placeholder right now and didn't bother about the design. This patch is only about the technical bits. Making the UI beautiful should then go in a separate one ASAP. And I hope someone else might tackle this cause I need to do some KWin work in the imminent future.

  In D11469#228987 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D11469#228987>, @ngraham wrote:

  > - This would seem like a good candidate for using Marco's FormLayout, or at least copying the style. That means aligning all the controls and putting labels to the left of them  (except for checkboxes, which always have labels only on the right.

  That's exactly what I expect it (and the Wayland UI and the Touchpap UI) to be built upon in the end.

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop