D11316: Components for Cards

Marco Martin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Mar 15 11:19:06 UTC 2018

mart added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> davidedmundson wrote in CardsLayout.qml:35
> I can see you want it in a layout because you're setting the relevant attached properties, but why explicitly Column?

It's not mandatory but the one i think it makes more sense, so i want to put it as a recommendation.
kirigami pages always scroll only vertically, so makes sense to recommend a vertical development of the final page layout.

> davidedmundson wrote in AbstractApplicationHeader.qml:88
> What are these changes in the header about?

they were done to put the correct vertical margin on top, to have the same amount of space left/top/right in the card, otherwise there was a too big space in the top margin (which was a generic problem, but with cards it became very apparent)
F5754851: Spectacle.J16533.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F5754851>

REPOSITORY
  R169 Kirigami