D11316: Components for Cards

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Mar 14 11:54:49 UTC 2018

davidedmundson requested changes to this revision.
davidedmundson added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> mart wrote in AbstractCard.qml:69
> no, when it's in a layout the size hints are based purely on the content.
>
> the different behavior is when it's in a gridview or a listview, where its sized is based respectively on the cell size or to be expanding to be as wide as the listview.
> it is kindof hacky, but is the only way i found that "just works"

The following should behave the same and it keeps all the semantic meaning and it means data flows in the right directions

  implicitHeight: mainLayout.implicitHeight + topPadding + bottomPadding
  height: internal.completed && internal.gridView
          ? internal.gridView.cellHeight - Kirigami.Units.largeSpacing*2 : implicitHeight

(not tested as I have an error running the gallery, see IRC)

REPOSITORY
  R169 Kirigami