D11306: Give the "Clear History" button some text

Christian noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Mar 14 06:13:35 UTC 2018

Fuchs added a comment.

  Sorry, but clear -1 from me for the reasons outlined in the Telegram channel.

  It looks cluttered, and with the very limited space in plasmoids it becomes unpredictable with translations.
  It removes the very alignment that broulik and I worked hard to achieve.
  It is inconsistent with the klipper plasmoid, which had that exact functionality for years, so I think we can live with it until we fixed the actual problem, which is "we need a better, more clear icon".

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace