D10297: Add new "Tools" button above System Monitor's process list

gregormi noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Mar 13 19:11:49 UTC 2018

gregormi added a comment.

  In D10297#224935 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D10297#224935>, @apol wrote:

  > Here's some thoughts:
  >
  > - Why is there only one with the keyboard shortcut? many of these have (e.g. run a command)

  The initial idea of the tools menu was to make the Kill Window more discoverable. Yes, Run Command has also a global shortcut (but it is the only additional one). I didn't think of adding the shortcut because there are several ways to start a program.

  > - maybe sort the menu alphabetically first? or there's any meaning?

  I put Konsole first, because, in my experience, this is what most likely works in case of some unexpected Plasma behaviour.

REPOSITORY
  R111 KSysguard Library