D1230: GBM remote access support for KWin

Roman Gilg noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Mar 13 15:24:26 UTC 2018

romangg added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> romangg wrote in drm_output.h:139
> Is it only a friend class to access `m_waylandOutput.data()`? In this case better create a getter for it in DrmOutput.
>
> Or better do the `passBuffer` call in `DrmBackend::present` and give instead of the DrmOutput the `KWayland::Server::OutputInterface` from there to `passBuffer`.

Regarding the "better" part: you would need the `m_remoteaccessManager` in `DrmBackend`.  Only with EGL/GBM this would then be set. I.e. in QPainter `DrmBackend` would ignore it.

But that's maybe a bit too much (also you would need to change the buffer cast in passBuffer). So better just add a getter in DrmOutput.

REPOSITORY
  R108 KWin

BRANCH
  gbm-vnc