D11233: Ordered system tray

Marco Martin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Mar 13 12:05:41 UTC 2018

mart added a comment.

  I'm really against manual reordering and saving.. as the only thing i would like for the systray is to make it simpler, not more complicated :p
  that said yes, icons need to be in a more predictable, or at least consistent position

  I think it would be fairly predictable if we restore orderng per type.. and then maybe alphabetically, which would still look kinda random but at least always stable.
  all of this could be done with just a simple sortfilterproxymodel

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace