D11180: Reverse tooltip colors for Breeze colorscheme

Kai Uwe Broulik noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Mar 11 22:43:06 UTC 2018

broulik added a comment.

  I also prefer the higher contrast of dark tooltips. There shouldn't be any action/symbolic dark icons in tooltips to begin with. Fonts has a different icon for me here but that might be a high-di issue. How about we "fix" System Settings to use the Selected icon state for tooltip icons, that will use the highlighted one like in hovered menu items. That might cause issues in other configurations then but it fixes the default case.

REPOSITORY
  R31 Breeze