D7537: KDE logout screen - change black icons & texts to white/greyish

Michail Vourlakos noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Mar 11 01:07:44 UTC 2018

mvourlakos added a comment.

  I dont know if I can help in this... I used the ColorOverlay approach lately with Latte in order to color properly the panel contents based on the underlying background.
  This approach could be also be used here I think.

  The luminosity of the textColor and the backgroundColor of the plasma theme could be calculated and the one that provides the most brightness is chosen ...

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace