D11197: Allow OverlaySheet clients to omit the built-in close button

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Mar 10 03:48:54 UTC 2018

ngraham added a comment.

  "Close button + cancel" is inherently redundant; a historical relic of the fact that dialog boxes have traditionally been separate windows, and windows have titlebars with fixed button arrangements (that said, in macOS, dialog boxes now have no window decorations). Having two visible methods of doing the exact same thing is pointless and confusing, and IMHO there's no reason to go out of our way to replicate this error now that we're using  a convergent UI toolkit that has inline sheets.

REPOSITORY
  R169 Kirigami