D11175: [WIP][kstyle] refine shadows

Hugo Pereira Da Costa noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Mar 9 20:58:49 UTC 2018

hpereiradacosta added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> zzag wrote in breezeshadowhelper.cpp:145
> No, I just prefer this method of initialization of structs. IMHO, it's more readable.
>
> I'll see what I can do.
>
> PS. I'd say it looks like js.

yeah well, but unless you sign up as the maintainer of this code, what you prefer is not the most relevant, sorry.

What I don't like with this construction is that if I change the name of a member of the class, I also have to change all the initializations.
This is against c++ encapsulation.
Ideally you would even have getters rather than direct access to members.

Please change.

REPOSITORY
  R31 Breeze