D10297: Add new "Tools" button above System Monitor's process list

Henrik Fehlauer noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Mar 7 10:57:47 UTC 2018

rkflx added a comment.

  In D10297#220547 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D10297#220547>, @gregormi wrote:

  > Some people from Plasma reviewed the original review request on reviewboard. Should we add some more reviewers before it can go in?

  Only looked at it briefly, but I did not spot something about KSysGuard (the multi-page app), it was all about "System Monitor" (the single page dialog) so far. Anyway, I'm not the maintainer, I only added a comment about something I noticed.

  As for adding more reviewers: I guess someone from #plasma <https://phabricator.kde.org/tag/plasma/> has to approve it in the end, and maybe look at the code again because the original review is quite old by now. Perhaps it's best to tag individual reviewers (from your old review, or from recent Git history).

REPOSITORY
  R111 KSysguard Library