D10925: Wrap at end of selector instead of in the middle

Chris Holland noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Mar 6 21:04:30 UTC 2018

Zren added a comment.

  In D10925#219849 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D10925#219849>, @davidedmundson wrote:

  > > Didn't test it, just double checked the whitespace.
  >
  > Why not?

  Lazyness mostly. However on KDE Neon, I'd only be able to test GTK 3.18 anyways by modifying `/usr/share/themes/Breeze/gtk-3.18/gtk.css` and  `/usr/share/themes/Breeze-Dark/gtk-3.18/gtk.css`. Haven't modified a gtk theme before so haven't really setup a dev/test env for it.

  To test for a whitespace change, I'd probably just minify the before and after then diff them to make sure they're the same, but that's overkill for a 16 LOC change.

REPOSITORY
  R98 Breeze for Gtk