D11063: [mediacontroller applet] Reorder elements

Kai Uwe Broulik noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Mar 5 17:53:34 UTC 2018

broulik added a comment.

  Cool!

INLINE COMMENTS

> ExpandedRepresentation.qml:123
> +        id: playerCombo
> +        width: 0.6 * parent.width
> +        height: visible ? undefined : 0

`Math.round`

> ExpandedRepresentation.qml:124
> +        width: 0.6 * parent.width
> +        height: visible ? undefined : 0
> +        anchors.horizontalCenter: parent.horizontalCenter

Why is this thing no longer in a `ColumLayout`?

> ExpandedRepresentation.qml:171
> +            top: playerCombo.bottom
> +            bottom: cntrlCol.top
> +            margins: units.smallSpacing

cnthrwueif..what?

> romangg wrote in ExpandedRepresentation.qml:269
> Pls tell me a way to use Headings without huge margins all around.

`height: undefined`

> ExpandedRepresentation.qml:280
> +                text: {
> +                    if (!root.track)
> +                        return i18n("No media playing")

Add braces

> ExpandedRepresentation.qml:282
> +                        return i18n("No media playing")
> +                    var artist = root.artist ? root.artist + " – " : ""
> +

return root.artist ? i18nc("artist - track", "%1 – %2", root.artist, root.track) : root.track

> ExpandedRepresentation.qml:290
> +            PlasmaExtras.Heading {
> +                width: parent.width
> +                level: 7

Why not use a `ColumnLayout`?

> ExpandedRepresentation.qml:291
> +                width: parent.width
> +                level: 7
> +                opacity: 0.6

I thought level only went up to 5 but fine with me

> ExpandedRepresentation.qml:297
> +                visible: text !== ""
> +                text: {
> +                    var metadata = root.currentMetadata

So you now use the file name as "album"? How does it behave when you have no id3 info at all?

> ExpandedRepresentation.qml:337
> +
> +            anchors.horizontalCenter: parent.horizontalCenter
> +

Not neccessary, that item is full width already

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace