D10830: Disable SplitterProxy by default since it's broken

Hugo Pereira Da Costa noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Mar 3 18:25:17 UTC 2018

hpereiradacosta added a comment.

  In D10830#217600 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D10830#217600>, @aacid wrote:

  > Hmmmmmmm
  >
  > I just realized this is weird, so the splitter in the kate sidebar is exactly 1 pixel wide so as you mentioned it can be a bit hard to grab (specially if using a touchpad) but the splitters in KMail and Konversation are several pixels wide (i'd say even 4 or 5).
  >
  > Do you know why this may be?

  This is not in breeze directly, as far as I know.
  Could it be the difference between QSplitter and QDockWidget ?
  In any case, no clue.
  I'll investigate.
  The other possibility of course would be to "fix" the splitter proxy. Ideally one would get rid of the transparent widget and just use proper event filters. But this requires time and testing.

REPOSITORY
  R31 Breeze