Fwd: Re: kwin display issue on librem5

Martin Flöser mgraesslin at kde.org
Fri Mar 2 19:45:47 UTC 2018

Am 2018-03-02 18:43, schrieb Heather Ellsworth:
> Forwarding these questions to the KWin and plasma-devel mailing lists.

change this to:

gdb --args kwin_wayland plasma-phone

this should give a backtrace when KWin crashes. Then we have a better
idea on where it fails.

I would also suggest to add --xwayland for the beginning. It's quite
likely that something in the session requires it and thus creates
issues.

And you don't need the --drm. It's the default if no DISPLAY or
WAYLAND_DISPLAY is set.

Cheers
Martin