D13770: Only show available ports in port selection

Nicolas Fella noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Jun 27 20:55:40 UTC 2018

nicolasfella created this revision.
nicolasfella added a reviewer: drosca.
nicolasfella requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Unavailable ports are marked as unavailable, but can be selected nevertheless, which does not make
  sense. This removes them from the combobox. If the availability is unknown they are left in because they
  might be useful.

TEST PLAN
  Works on my card where always excactly one port is available. (Un-)plugging the headphone shows the
  appropriate port in the Combobox (if I remove the 'visible: portbox.count > 1' line).
  I can't produce a setup where two ports are available at the same time, so switching ports via combobox is
  untested.

REPOSITORY
  R115 Plasma Audio Volume Applet

BRANCH
  portbox

AFFECTED FILES
  src/kcm/package/contents/ui/DeviceListItem.qml