D5579: Introduce QQuickItem to nest kwin_wayland

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Jun 27 11:39:35 UTC 2018

davidedmundson commandeered this revision.
davidedmundson added a reviewer: bdhruve.
davidedmundson added a comment.

  FWIW, this code now lives on in some code I'm writing (with EGL support as well as SHM).

  I don't think this is the right place. Kwin isn't going to be the one using it, and it's not kwin specific - so it would be weird to depend on kwin in an external project.

  So I'm going to close this. Hope that's ok.

REPOSITORY
  R108 KWin