D13672: Mouse KCM Pointer Speed Slider Improvement

Furkan Tokac noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Jun 25 18:36:02 UTC 2018

furkantokac added a comment.

  In D13672#281774 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D13672#281774>, @ngraham wrote:

  > `BUG: 395681` can't be a link, I don't think. It's gotta just be plain old dumb text. :)

  This patch actually solves the problem specified on bug title, "libinput pointer kcm needs 11 ticks on the speed slider so that the middle one can correspond to 0.0". Still you think that it doesn't solve the bug ?

  > Also, it seems that this is dependent on D13573 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D13573>. So please also add `Depends on D13573` to the Summary section somewhere. Then do `arc amend` locally. Thanks!

  D13573 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D13573> patch is for Touchpad KCM but this patch is for Mouse KCM There is a confusion 😄 So I'm going to apply the same patch for Touchpad KCM too. Same issue, same solution.

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop

BRANCH
  master