D13625: Add 'Documentation' category to the Application menus

Yuri Chornoivan noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Jun 22 11:35:54 UTC 2018

yurchor added a comment.

  In D13625#281596 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D13625#281596>, @mart wrote:

  > probably in this case the distro should put an entry in the menu offering to uninstall that package.. tough for that we have to rely on the distro

  Actually, the corresponding .desktop file is a part of the documentation package. It is enough to uninstall all those packages to get rid of the menu item as well.

  On the other hand, if someone wants to add their docs (links, desktop files, pdf documents) to this menu it is up to they to remove the manually added items from the menu.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace