D13529: [minimizeAll] Do not try to restore window state on model change

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Jun 19 00:08:41 UTC 2018

davidedmundson requested changes to this revision.
davidedmundson added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> davidedmundson wrote in main.qml:98
> Oh!
>
> The old c++ plugin had deactivate(bool) where the parameter indicated whether we restored the minimised windows or not. I had completely misread the old behaviour.
>
>   onVirtualDesktopChanged: deactivate()
>   onActivityChanged: deactivate()
>
> should be doing what you're doing here not calling deactivate().
>
> Can you change those, then ++++ to that specific change.
> (BUG: 395519)
>
> ---
>
> as for onDataChanged vs onActiveTaskChanged
>
> The reason I did this was if you click minimise all -> then click on the desktop we deactivate, something I don't think we want.
>
> I don't fully understand what you're saying is wrong with the onDataChanged.

this is deactivating the minimise all whenever the IsWindow role of any window changes? That seems wrong.

Though between the two patches we might have a good idea.

We could use onActiveTaskChanged if we then check that the activeTask isWindow is true.

REPOSITORY
  R114 Plasma Addons