Martin Flöser & VDS

APS 2 intelligence at keemail.me
Wed Jun 6 07:53:38 UTC 2018

Hello, very sorry about Martin step down. In my opinion he is that kind person on which all KDE project based on, if we(open source community) loosing people like him, it is may be very bad signal.

Also, about VDG, don't you guys think that volunteers in Visual Design Group, may be particularly include people, who represent (not obviously) interests of proprietary software corporations? Because if so, they are pretty success at distraction community, same as they did in GNOME 3, and Systemd - last one is became too much monstrous and eventually lead us all to blind alley. Cheers.