D13481: Recommend window border size "None"

Roman Gilg noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Jun 11 15:38:22 UTC 2018

romangg created this revision.
romangg added reviewers: Plasma, VDG.
romangg requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Adds a recommendation of border size "None" for the new KWin mechanism, which
  allows window decoration plugins to recommend a size for KWin's auto border
  size mode.

  We want our default session with Breeze to have no window borders in order to
  reduce visual clutter, make it look more in line with current design trends
  and have cross platform apps look more native, in particular Kirigami apps.

  This is a solution for T8707 <https://phabricator.kde.org/T8707>.

TEST PLAN
  Manually with patches to KWin. More testers desirable, needs a fully refreshed
  build of Breeze, otherwise the new property is not part of the compiled shared
  library for some reason.

REPOSITORY
  R31 Breeze

BRANCH