D13112: Port Plasma Desktop Scripting to QJSEngine

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Jun 7 14:57:22 UTC 2018

davidedmundson accepted this revision.
davidedmundson added a comment.

  +++++
  Thanks for tackling a very boring and difficult task.

  There are two things I'd like to see also tested:

  - the DBus wallpaper changing script that I know a bunch of people use
  - Something using executeSetupPlasmoidScript

INLINE COMMENTS

> scriptengine_v1.cpp:198
> +    if (param.isUndefined()) {
> +        return m_engine->evaluate(QString("new Error('%1');").arg(i18n("activityForScreen requires a screen id")));
>      }

I think we should add a wrapper for this error creation in ScriptEngine, it's duplicated a lot.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace

BRANCH
  mart/QJSEngineScripting