D13202: Circular user avatar for Kickoff

Scott Harvey noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Jun 7 14:03:14 UTC 2018

sharvey added a comment.

  In D13202#275279 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D13202#275279>, @davidedmundson wrote:

  > Worth noting that some values were tweaked here because of the smaller circle size.

  For the record, the values that I tweaked were:

    highp float blend = 0.03;        // was 0.01
    highp float innerRadius = 0.46;  // was 0.47
    highp float outerRadius = 0.48;  // was 0.49

  It **was** trial and error, but the goal was to get a slightly thicker border for a smaller circle to smooth out the aliasing. Reusing this elsewhere may need different values. `blend + innerRadius` can't exceed `0.49` or the cropped-away corners become visible.

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop